Writings Of Nostradamus

Writings Of Nostradamus



 Preface by M. Nostradamus to His Prophecies 
Greetings and happiness to Cesar Nostradamus my son. Your late  arrival,  Cesar Nostredame, my son, has made me spend much time in  constant nightly  reflection so that I could communicate with you by  letter and leave you this  reminder, after my death, for the benefit of  all men, of which the divine  spirit has vouchsafed me to know by means  of astronomy. And since it was the  Almighty's will that you were not  born here in this region and I do not want  to talk of years to come  but of the months during which you will struggle to  grasp and  understand the work I shall be compelled to leave you after my  death:  assuming that it will not be possible for me to leave you such writing  as may be destroyed through the injustice of the age. The key to the hidden  prediction which you will inherit will be locked inside my  heart. 







Also bear in mind that the events here described have not yet come  to pass,  and that all is ruled and governed by the power of Almighty  God, inspiring us  not by bacchic frenzy nor by enchantments but by  astronomical assurances:  predictions have been made through the  inspiration of divine will alone  and the spirit of prophecy in  particular. 
On numerous occasions and over a long period of time I have  predicted  specific events far in advance, attributing all to the  workings of divine  power and inspiration, together with other  fortunate or unfortunate happenings, foreseen in their full  unexpectedness, which have already come to  pass in various regions of  the earth. Yet I have wished to remain silent and  abandon my work  because of the injustice not only of the present time but  also for  most of the future. I will not commit to writing. 
Writings of Nostradamus






















Post a Comment

0 Comments